APL nextED brings everyone on your academic team together in one centralized platform where faculty, staff and administrators connect and collaborate.
With APL, data is more accessible and transparent, manual processes and workflows are automated, and silos are broken down.
APL can help your institution:
- Engage and support your faculty, staff and academic administrators
- Facilitate data sharing and collaboration among academic affairs, deans, chairs, directors, faculty, HR and other stakeholders
- Automate staffing, contracting, compensation, evaluation and professional development
- Integrate your data for greater insights and reporting
- Streamline accreditation compliance reports
- Offer online professional development, automate tracking and report outcomes
- Recruit qualified faculty, staff and administrators
Your faculty, staff and administrators will have the benefit of APL nextED faculty management system modules to:
Centralize and track faculty information and manage life-cycles.
One place to schedule, staff and assess courses and programs.
Streamline accreditation preparation with standardized and customizable compliance reports.
Improve and automate workflows for recruiting, appointment, evaluation and promotion processes for part-time and full-time faculty.
There has never been a time in higher education when cooperation and collaboration among those working on our academic teams has been more important.
The academic team's work to plan, manage and execute the institution's educational mission is absolutely crucial to the institution's flourishing.
APL was designed to bring faculty, administrators, advisors, teaching & learning professionals, instruction designers and other team members together. Our centralized hub fosters collaboration, greater automation and integration of processes, and increased transparency of information.
During my many years of experience as a college administrator, I recognized that academic teams needed a new kind of software and a new kind of software company. In 2015, APL nextED was founded with a vision to provide a comprehensive, integrated, flexible and affordable academic operations platform and remarkable service and support.