- Support a remote, on-campus, or hybrid team using APL nextED’s comprehensive hub.
- Put real dollars back into your academic operations budget.
- Optimize academic operations and shift savings to enhance your competitive edge.
- Strengthen your academic team for greater student satisfaction.
Comprehensive • Integrated • Flexible • Affordable
APL nextED brings everyone on your academic team together in ONE centralized platform where faculty, staff, and administrators connect and collaborate with ease.
With APL data is more accessible and transparent, manual processes and workflows are automated, and silos are broken down.
APL can help:
- Engage and support your faculty, staff and academic administrators
- Facilitate data sharing and collaboration among academic affairs, deans, chairs, directors, faculty, HR and other stakeholders
- Integrate your data for insights and reporting
- Automate staffing, contracting, compensation, evaluation and professional development
- Streamline accreditation compliance reports
- Offer online professional development and report outcomes
- Recruit qualified faculty, staff and administrators
All the benefits of a faculty management solution plus a whole lot more:
Compensation & Contracts
WHY APL nextED?
• ONE system for your
whole academic team
• Boost efficiency
• Save time
• Reduce spend
Calculate Potential Savings Here
• Connects to enterprise systems
• Gain compelling data insights
• Multi-step process guides your team to a successful launch
• API or file import and export available
Implementation & Integration Support
• Multiple workflow configurations
• Set the platform terminology to match your existing criteria
• Multiple features- ONE price
• Eliminate the need for point solutions
• Average dollars returned to budget $250k-1.3m
“Having one platform, like APL, instead of many point solutions not only saves money but reduces the overhead and burden of training users on multiple solutions.”
Valdosta State University
Director of Institutional Effectiveness
“The APL system is intuitive and easy to use; our faculty and admin users appreciate the clean and streamlined integrated interface. The APL team has been highly responsive, helpful and professional. We have a true partner in APL.”
Purdue University Global
Director of Learning and
“This is the only platform we have found that has all the functionality we need to run academic operations and that has the flexibility to configure workflows that match our processes and procedures.”
Director of Assessment