One place for all your faculty information
The Faculty Module provides a place for users to view and manage information with ease. The faculty portal is a one-stop-shop for faculty to manage their profile, staffing assignments, compensation, contracts, workload, advancements, activities, documents, and professional development. Notifications, links to resources, and updates in the faculty dashboard keep users connected and informed. Institutional users can view and report on profile information like life-cycle progress, activities, credentials, and workload.
Keeping track of information and managing life-cycle progress is challenging when that information is dispersed across offices and stored manually or in multiple digital document folders. Ensuring that your team is informed is equally challenging when workflows are manual and spread out across many systems.
With APL, every user has a robust digital profile that contains activity, credentials, workload, and teaching information. Digital notes can be stored with each profile and profiles can be categorized using custom attributes for easy searching and report filtering. Documents associated with each profile can also be managed for tracking status and compliance.
The automation of workflow processes related to life-cycle progress, staffing assignments, compensation, contracts, workload, advancements, activities, documents, and professional development creates efficiency and makes information transparent.
Use the Faculty Module to:
- Search profiles and write notes
- Manage custom life-cycle progress and workflows like staffing assignments, compensation, contracts, workload, advancements, activities, documents, and professional development
- View and report on advancement eligibility and workload
- Manage faculty activity tracking and reporting
- Create and administer evaluation workflows with custom forms, questions, metrics, and competencies
- Run aggregated reports to understand and support your faculty
“ APL’s academic operations software is valuable to me because it brings all faculty activities previously housed in many different platforms and locations into one place following the life cycle of the faculty member from hire to professional maturity. ”