TEACHING & LEARNING AND COMPLIANCE WITH OUTCOMES DATA AND REPORTING
The Professional Development Module offers features to share professional development content with faculty to track, measure, and report on outcomes. Proprietary content can be uploaded and shared, or APLnextED provided content can be offered to users. Institutional and faculty users have progress status views and outcomes data automatically tracks to the faculty profile and activity.
Professional Development content is often administered, but institution’s have few resources for tracking and measuring outcomes.
APL’s professional development module gives institutions a way to assign, track and report on faculty’s professional development. The professional development module integrates with the evaluation workflow allowing institutions to track faculty’s performance on specific metrics and assign professional development in categories where performance is lacking.
USE THE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MODULE TO:
- Assign proprietary or APL’s vendor professional development content to faculty
- Track faculty’s progress toward completion
- Report on professional development outcomes including micro-credentials and certifications earned
Connect with Education Experts
APL offers a wide range of resources to support faculty development including the topics listed below and more!
- How Can I Inspire Creative Confidence in the Classroom?
- What Activities and Assignments Promote Critical Thinking?
- How Can I Add Interactivity to My Online Content?
- How Can I Reduce Student Apathy and Increase Motivation?
- How Can I Create Meaningful Assignments for My Students?
- How Can I Structure a Flipped Lesson?
APL nextED connects your faculty and staff with education experts through our partnership with Magna Publications to offer a variety of professional development certifications, micro-credentials, and courses within the Professional Development module. These resources can be assigned, completed and tracked in the platform. Each course is developed to help faculty expand their professional development and become more successful in their position. Certification paths are available for new faculty, experienced faculty, and academic leadership.
“ APL’s academic operations software offers a comprehensive medium for inputting, extracting, and analyzing faculty personnel and performance data, which in turn gives both faculty and academic administrators an accessible and intuitive way to connect instruction patterns to student outcomes. ”